GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why didn't I go for GoDaddy.com?



Have I gone insane? Never, I guess! Couple of weeks back I registered for a domain name online. Firstly, I tried registering with GoDaddy - the DNS giant and after that I went for One.com. My attempts were in vain. But, Google came to my rescue introducing me to a different DNS provider. it is DynaDot.com.

What makes DynaDot different?

1. Easy-to-use in-built applications to help any newbie.
2. The registration process is too simple compared to that of GoDaddy, which tells us to fill up a number of forms. And, I got hackneyed!
3. The striking feature of DynaDot server is that, they do not want you to have a verified PayPal account. Instead, you can get a domain name using an unverified PayPal account. So, why not give it a try?
4. DynaDot won't load you with a number of registration forms and is purely legal.

There is another website which may help you with the same features. It is NameCheap.com!
The server is too quick as you can see. The page gets loaded in no time. 0.36s in my PC - with a broadband connection. Bandwidth : 2Mbps

Get your domain registered at the latest! :)

1 comments:

Asd said...

Wonderfull
Its really marvelous

Post a Comment