GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

High time to upgrade to a 4x4 Cube!


I'm a guy who is damn obsessed with the so called, Rubik's Cube invented in 1974 by the Hungarian architect, Erno Rubik! I tried a lot to explore the reasons why I go behind such a plastic material even if I find my hand not in a form to run through its faces while I rush in the hurry to give it a solution. Now, its time to fuel up my mind. I'm no more a kid to play with the 3x3 dummy cube for new-bie's. Its high time to try some megaminix - but, that will be a name too heavy to fill my mouth. So, I've decided to get a brand new 4x4 cube from the same store, where I had got my 3x3 piece yester year.

Now, I wonder at how people solve a Rubik's cube blindfolded. I thought: "Let me Google that for myself.". When my fingers went through the keyboard twice I found the answer. I found Pochmann to find a solution. I was in desperate need for a person who would help me do it blindfolded. An online video tutorial came to my rescue and that taught me how to solve a Rubik's cube blindfolded. I did not care to learn, because, there I found a lot of algorithms to memorize.

Recording the Timings using the Cube Timer, the other day I found my cube end up in a solved configuration in just 47 seconds which was my best over the days I had kicked the art of cubing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment