GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)


Long ago, I had tweeted about a plastic cube and now I've got a brand new cube with which I while away hours and hours. The other day I just placed an order for a cube online via eBay.com. Yesteryear, I for a good amount on my PayPal account for an SEO service rendered. I was searching for ways to shell it out. With that amount, I bought a new domain and also a cube about which I'm talking about right at the moment. I bought the brand new cube from Hong Kong and made the payment via PayPal. Let me share some tips and tricks which may help you to show off your cube solving talent before your friend. I'm a pretty good solver and I'm not bragging, which is to be noted :P

If you wanna try your hand at solving a Rubik's cube here are some tips you can make use of.
Go for a branded cube. There are many cubes available in the market. Many of us, go for the 25 INR cube or the one which costs just 50 INR. It is muck. The faces of the cube will never budge if you go for such a cube. Go for a cube whose cost ranges from 250INR to 4000INR. I think that, it is the most expensive Rubik's cube available in the Indian Market.

How to get a touch cube for reasonable price?
I got a touch cube for a reasonable price. You can move the faces of a cube in no time. Just touch one end, and then the move is made. I bought my cube, from a store via eBay.com! Visit the following link: http://ow.ly/1grfD

You can place the order for that cube, If you are from India you will get the cube at your doorstep in 15 days. Shipping is free and that is the most striking feature of this cube. I will say, Go for it!

Contact me if you wanna know more about this cube: 09496841150

2 comments:

Arun Basil Lal said...

Thanks for the link, Not sure if I will order it, I am waiting to get in touch with a Rubik's pro who has his name in the Limca Book of records.

Let me see what he has to say, in the mean time enjoy the cube :)

CoolWebie said...

Well, who is that? I won't be able to keep cubing for a month as I will be off to Trichur tomorrow :(

And my dad won't allow me to take it along with me for he fear that I will spend all my time solving the cube :P

Post a Comment