GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Celebs find it a place!

Astounded of the crazy title!
Well, me too. The title is cool and what i am gonna tell too.
Do you have a twitter account?
If yes, it is high time to follow all the celebs right at a single place. Log on to Twitter.com.
Its the right place to get all the celebrities online. You can follow the tweets from Shah Rukh Khan, Gul Panag, Mallika Sherawat and Shashi Taroor. There are a number of followers following them and you too can join them.
Oops! I forgot to speak about the American Pres. Barack Obama. I think that the only one who is frequent to twitter and also posts his status promptly may be Obama. That is how i should tell. When ever i log in to my Twitter account i can find his tweets right there in my home page. I follow his tweets. You know what? It is indeed just a matter of fun to get the messages posted from the keyboard thousands and thousands of miles away from where i lie. Just a matter of fun.
Hey! I made another discovery. I hope that you know about the famous authorand a novelist i guess. She is Shobhaa De. Proudly i say that she is my friend on Facebook(I did send a request to be her friend. She didn't accept it!) Anyway, that is cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment