GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)

I lost my mobile yesterday. What to do? I think that it has got stolen. I wanna complaint and file an FIR in the local police station. But, i know that whatever i do will be in vain because the police pays no attention to such petty cases. Even you won't if you were one. We, just don't think about the heavy heart a guy like me will be having. If there are some online services available that won't be up and running for what purpose we want them to work for.
I tried raking the whole Google search widget. i found no websites or no articled related to this mobile lost case. There are many websites providing facilities to trace a SIM, but not a mobile. What a pathetic situation are we running through?
Everyone tell about the improvement in the technology. But, i have got to talk something about the distorted, technology of no-use. But...
The other day i heard about an app which enables us to trace out a lost mobile. It is a mobile tracking software as you know. That is what i want. If we install that software into our mobile you can trace it out where ever it is. But, i don't think that. That is what the owners claim but will avail to nothing. Do you think that such soft wares are gonna work fine? If yes mail me.
praveenvarghese02@gmail.com or praveen.supergenius@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment