GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Only for Penny-Pinching Indians!

You may be hankering to call for free, SMS for free, surf the internet for free and everything in this world for free so that you can be different in this recession racked community. I think that you may be craving to get such services so that you can get something out of your salary keeping away the expenses. Something into your bucks. You might have tried googling a number of times. The keywords you might have used are here: "Efficient management tips, Economic management tips". You ought to consult an MBA professional to get such tips. Sounds better. LoL! :) Here are some calling tips. First, set the timer of your mobile before your start calling. Then, make a call. That is all! You have saved a lot now. This seems crazy. Right? Of course, for me too. I too thought the same. I thought: "How vile an idea is this? Funny indeed!". But, i have tried it out. I'm damn sure that the working middle class won't agree with me because. It is a shame now a days to set a timer and make a call because anyone and everyone will call without bothering the costs involved. The one's who call with their timer set are considered out caste. Calling for long hours has become an attitude statement these days. Well, another reason why we face this recession is due to the excess consumerism. We buy anything and everything even if we go to a local store. I remember, once i went to a local mall to buy a Transcend Video Player and i bought both a Pen Drive and a Video Player from the store. Note that i have got another Pen Drive from Kingston there in my home. But, i heard that that pen drive from Kingston may prove better with better data transfer speed. Am i the one deceived? Of course. A consumer should make the right choice everytime. Go for the "needs". Do not show off. It is mean to move our tail as per your friend's vallips. It is too mean. It is something horrible. I get hacked off when people do that. I don't like such people indeed. I am a simple, humble guy. The only area where i can tell that i am perfect- From my point of view. I dunno what you guys will think. Now, you will tell that i am boasting. LoL :) I don't mind what you tell. But, i know that inside i am a hardcore simple guy!

Love,
Praveen Varghese

Check out the other posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment