GeekCumTechie

Hack or Crack! :)

Its something disgusting to keep away from the social networks. I had the same experience when i had my board exams. All my friends stood still on my radio silence. It was something awful to know that a ready-for-a-pitched-battle member had kicked the bucket. But see, i feel that all these social networks will have an adverse effect on us. As stated by the neuro surgeons it causes a long lasting brain disorder whpse name i know not. Why should i bother about that when my interests do not vest in those fields? Anywayz, got through a medical report of a patient who was strictly addicted to these social networks. When i stood away from the networks i felt that it was something to fool around. Do guys have the same opinion? Maybe, anyone of you! But still i love all social networks. I love Orkut more. I dunno why. Explain the reason! LoL! I cant supress my urge to know what is the reason behind me trying to get into the networks. A member clipped into social networks cannot find himself suspending the network unless and until he reach the age of atleast 40's. But now, when relations get broken it is infact a pleasure though mere to while away our time tweeting and Orkutting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment